Thread: Installing adobe flash player on a nokia N72

Installing adobe flash player on a nokia N72

I am using the Nokia N72 right now.On which I can watch the videos of the formats like avi,3gp etc and I want to install adobe flash player to watch some flash videos on my phone.As i am using mobile internet on the cell. Is it possible to install adobe flash player in Nokia N72. If yes than tell me how to install it. Any helpful comment will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Installing adobe flash player on a nokia N72

It is not necessary that adobe flash player will run on your Nokia N72 you can go for the other flash players too.I think adobe has developed their flash player only for the android phones. you have to connect your mobile to the computer and fetch the appropriate flash player for your mobile.I guess the developers of series 60 platform can largely attribute to upgrade or make it possible to use FULL flash player and also the facility to update whenever it is upgraded on a PC. So I will suggest you if you want to watch flash videos than buy other mobile supporting AFP.
    Last edited by Ashert; 30-08-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Almost every Nokia multimedia mobile enabled with flash player but I think it is not possible in Nseries mobiles of nokia . W ith Nokia, Flash technology becomes more broadly available, because it is supported across all Nokia platforms and is widely integrated with Nokia’s mobile WebKit browser. Nokia makes publishing Flash content easy via Ovi Store. Through S60 Platform Services, Nokia also enables Flash developers to use GPS-location and calendar functionality and much more.

Adobe flash player will not run on the Nokia N72.I will sugest you to go for the other flash player as there are many players for the N72 mobile phones like "Flash Player Pro". It is a handy flash tool kit designed as Adobe flash player and manager. It has several flash tools such as:
    *download flash movies.
    *preview and browse flash movie.
    *capture flash image and set it as wallpaper.
    *create flash screensaver with ease.
    *make conversion between SWF and EXE flash movies etc.
    I think it is better option to go for.

Actually my friends have adobe flash player in their mobile handsets so I wanted to have it in my handsets.But after your help I come to know that it is supported only in S60 series and not available in Nseries.And I have installed another software which has all these features which adobe flash player has. thanks to all of you for helping me.