Thread: How can I fix blank emails on iPhone iOS 4

How can I fix blank emails on iPhone iOS 4

I have been using iPhone running on iOS 4 but it is really annoying me because i am getting blank emails that is get all my emails blank. So please tell me how can i How can I fix these blank emails on iPhone iOS 4. Is this because i have been using the iOS4 on my iPhone or it is because i am missing something. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: How can I fix blank emails on iPhone iOS 4

It appears to me as your message previews are disabled that's the reason why you are getting all email blank and you are not able to view all your emails. It is enabled by default but in your case it has been disabled. So you need to enable it once again and to enable it go to the touch settings then select mail ,go to contacts and finally click calendars and then preview and then select the number of lines you want to display. This should fix your problem.

I think your system settings are not correct and hence you will have to reset your phone settings and for that simply follow the instructions which are mentioned. It appears as you are running iOS4 on iPhone 3G you can reset the device by simply holding the Home button and the sleep buttons simultaneously. till the apple logo appears on your screen.

For some time I have problems with my iPhone / iPod simultaneously. When I open the Mail application turns off after one second I do not know read, send or delete my messages. Someone just help me it would be very nice. Please suggest a suitable solution for the same. I am really worried about my iPhone is it damaged.

I have the iphone and I find myself facing a small problem: When I want to send emails using my iPhone, I am getting an error message when I'm on Edge or 3G, but it works in WiFi in my home. what has happened to my iPhone i don't know but this is really annoying me. There would be a solution so that I can send my mail even in Edge/3G?? Thanks in Advance.