Thread: Software Update To Fix iOS4 Speed Issues on iPhone 3G

Software Update To Fix iOS4 Speed Issues on iPhone 3G

I have been using the iPhone 3G running with iOS4. I have a serious issue with the iO4 because as soon as i upgraded my iPhone 3G to iOS4. It became very slow so i would like tpo know whether it is possible to get this problem resolved by any means. Recently i have heard that steve Jobs has announced about Software Update To Fix iOS4 Speed Issues on iPhone 3G. Where will i get this software update and please provide some more information on the software update.

Re: Software Update To Fix iOS4 Speed Issues on iPhone 3G

I think that this update will be available on documents only so you will have to wait for some more days to get these updates this update will fix the bugs associated with the multitasking on the iPhone moreover it would be better to get this application installed on your system so that your system remains upto date. Hopefully this should fix this issue.

As far as i know these updates will be available after about two or more months because these are just is the phase of development and as soon as the update is release you will definitely get the update in your nearest apple store. As far as the update is concerned the update will fix some of the bugs. All the best.

Most probably the update sounds like a rumour and i do not think that the update are going to release before a year because there have been no update on the earlier version of the iPhone applications. So it appears as the update if any will be release in the start of the next year or so i would suggest you to wait for the time being.