Thread: Hard drive issue with Dell PP01L laptop

Hard drive issue with Dell PP01L laptop

I have a Dell model PP01L laptop which is been installed with Windows Vista. The problem is that I am not able to work well or get the thing to be processed. When I start the system I got an error message as Windows is shutting down to prevent damage to windows. After that when I rebooted it said no hard drive found and asked to insert disk. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked and process as needed. It will be better.

Re: Hard drive issue with Dell PP01L laptop

It could be that the hard disk may have damaged. You need to replace it well with a new one. Do check out for the same and then process as needed. It will be be better for you. So do check out for the change and then make the essential aspects to be worked and implement well. You may get the desired change to be processed or needed. It will be better for you. So check out.

It could be that the IDE connector of the device may not be responding well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted as needed. It will let you to get the issue to be functioned as required. You may then be able to get the changes to get worked. I hope it is necessary and essential which will really let you to get the thing to be implemented.

You need to look out that is by functioning or processing that is remove or unplu all the connectors and then conect the same well. As it is been done you may then get the things to be worked well. It will be better for you. So get the changes to be functioned and make the desired implementation to be processed as needed. Do check and function.

It will be better that you try to use an external hard drive and then check for the thing. If the device is able to work well then the issue is with the connector or the hard drive. So it would be better that you process out well as needed. You may get to a better solution and process as needed. Do look and then work as needed. You may get to a better conclusion. So get it worked.