Thread: Help Dell Latitude D610 Power Problem

Help Dell Latitude D610 Power Problem

I am holding a power supply problem on my dell laptop I can not get my computer on AC power; I can not charge my battery when my computer is on. So I can reload it when it is turned off. I also hear very little noise when I try to recharge the laptop, the LED lights up and the battery charging, then it turns off suddenly without reason. I do not think this is a problem on my adapter since my battery charging (almost) no problem. Does anyone has experienced this problem? Thank you for your help!

Re: Help Dell Latitude D610 Power Problem

This Maybe a problem of the motherboard power connector. I have the same problem on a laptop (HP zd7129) I managed to disassemble it all remains for me to find the spare part. It would be better if you rush to your nearest dell service center and get your laptop checked their for any hardware failure or problem.

I think I find where the concern, there's a contact problem (dust or other ...) at the battery .... if it really fills me, I throw it out the window. but it can only be this: yesterday I blow on the computer and battery connections and everything and now no more worries!. Hopefully clean your laptop and get this problem solved.

This appears to be a hard ware problem. In some of the laptops these kind of problems do occur after few months i think it would be better not to touch the hardware since your laptop seems within the warranty period also i would advice you to take your laptop to the nearest service station and get it repaired there. This should resolve the issue.