Thread: Drivers for Olympus VN-240 PC

Drivers for Olympus VN-240 PC

I have an Olympus VN-240PC digital Voice recorder. The problem is that I am not able to work well or get the thing to get synchronize with the desktop machine that I use. The problem is that I have lost the disc and not able to get the drivers. Please do help me out so that I can get the thing and work well with the system that I use is Windows 7. Hope to get a desired solution and then make it work as needed. It will be better.

Re: Drivers for Olympus VN-240 PC

In order to get the thing to work out and process well it is necessary and essential that you do process out as required. You need to get the desired application to be downloaded from the same. All you need to do is to click on the link and then get the download to be installed well. It will be better for you. So get the thing to be worked and work as needed. You may get it functioned as needed.

Get the application form the above link and then install it well. You may then get it worked as needed. It would be better for you. So do process out and then make the changes to be worked. I hope it will let you to make the necessary changes to get worked. It is needed and essential that you do check and make it work. After downloading the application then plug the device. It will work well.

As you are using Windows 7 there may be certain issue as it may not cope well. So in order to get the things to be worked you need to make the things to be processed. It will help you out well. You need to run the system under safe mode and then install the application. It will be better and you can then make the desired aspect to be worked. I hope it will help.

There is other way through which you can make it to work. All you need to do is to right click on the application installer.exe file and then make it to install under compatible mode for Windows Xp from the properties section. As it is been done you can then work well and make things to get process as required. It will be better for you. So check out and then make the desired implementation as needed.