Thread: iTunes says "Welcome to your new iPad" every single time I sync it

iTunes says "Welcome to your new iPad" every single time I sync it

I am having one issue with the iPad which is behaves weird. Every time when i connect the iPad to the iPad it gives the welcome message as i have connected it for the first time. iTunes says "Welcome to your new iPad" every single time I sync it. I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the same but getting the same issue. Please help me with the same.

Re: iTunes says "Welcome to your new iPad" every single time I sync it

The first thing that i will advise you is to restore then device to its factory setting. Just take the backup of all your data and then perform the restore of the iPad which will set the device to it is factory setting and you will loose all the data and application installed on same. So go through the same and see whether this resolve your issue or not.

This issue is caused by the unregistered device. You might not be registered the device of yours with the help of the same. I will advise you to register yourself with the iTunes and after that try to connect the same for the first time and you will not face the problem of getting the message every time. I hope this will help you.

Whenever you restore your device, Apple highly recommends that you perform a sync prior to restoring to back up any changes since your last sync. If you have movie rentals on the device, see iTunes Store movie rental usage rights in the United States before restoring. Here are the instruction provided to perform the Restore of iPad.

If nothing is working with the issue of yours and having the issue with the same then i will advise you to go with the reset of the complete device which might resolve the issue with the same. The reset will delete all the data from the system and make it as the factory installed application running on the same. So try thsi out and work with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    This issue is caused by the unregistered device. You might not be registered the device of yours with the help of the same. I will advise you to register yourself with the iTunes and after that try to connect the same for the first time and you will not face the problem of getting the message every time. I hope this will help you.
    I have gone through the same and let me tell you after following the step that is provided by you worked for me. I was missing the registration process because of which every time getting the same issue. Now i have connected the device of mine with the iTunes and register the same and issue got resolved. Thanks for all your help.

If nothing is working with the issue with the same and still looking for the solution for same then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding all the issue related to the same so contact them ad see whether you are getting it work or not.