Thread: How to transfer contacts from one phone to another

How to transfer contacts from one phone to another

I had a Nokia 5310, i have saved all my contacts using the latest nokia ovi suite. Now i have purchase a New "Samsung Corby pro". I want to transfer my all contacts to the corby, and it should be done by using Mobile phone because a contact with the two numbers gets saved twice. Please reply any one with an answer so that i can move the contacts.

Re: How to transfer contacts from one phone to another

As you have a nokia Phone and you want to transfer the contacts to your system or to the other mobile phone. The basic solution for that is you just select all the contacts that you want to transfer and then send all of them via the Bluetooth. these method definitely will work for you to transfer the contacts.

There must be a problem in your Kies software, that is why there is a problem in transferring the contacts from the phone. There is a issue in the Kies software as it may have became old, these software is given along with the PC suite. So, first update the your Kies Software and then try to transfer the contacts.

You have mentioned about the Kies software above. I don't known about these software and i don't have it along with my PC Suite. How to use it and from where i can get these Software. Please reply me with an answer so that i can use the software and transfer my contacts.

You have asked for Kies Software, it is a software of the Samsung Company which is used for transferring the contacts and other things in the Samsung mobile. It provides Samsung phone users with very easy transfer, data backup, powerful multimedia management,and the simple purchase details. These is more than enough information about the Kies software go to the official website and download the software.

There is a procedure in the PC Suite by which you can transfer your contacts to the Samsung Corby pro. For that, from your PC Suite export or Save the contacts as a csv file of any other format as you wish. Once you have saved then use Samsung PC Studio to import Contacts and then Transfer it to the Corby. It is working I have transfer all my contacts from a Nokia 6275 to my new Samsung Corby.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Your problem of transferring Contacts from one phone to another phone can be solved, if you are having a Nokia phone but are shifting to a Samsung Corby, you may use Nokia’s Ovi Suite application to copy your phone’s address book to your desktop computer. You can then use Samsung Desktop Manager software to copy the contacts, there are other options to copy the contacts from one phone to other phone directly by Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Talish View Post
    I had a Nokia 5310, i have saved all my contacts using the latest nokia ovi suite. Now i have purchase a New "Samsung Corby pro". I want to transfer contacts to the corby, and it should be done by using Mobile phone because a contact with the two numbers gets saved twice. Please reply any one with an answer so that i can move the contacts.
    It is a problems , Contact Transfer.
    Last edited by Reyaz; 06-10-2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.