Thread: Portable Internet Device

Portable Internet Device

I am looking for the related suggestions for the portable internet devices, basically I am in the market for all the small hand held 802.11 b/g wireless, currently my mind is on the open field at the point. I need this because I am facing difficulty in finding anything leaving the IPod touch or the Nokia N800. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Portable Internet Device

Basically I am Dell fan hence it is natural that I will opt for Axim if I am going to use it. This thing can be older than X30. As far as I know it sold for around 130 on the eBay site. The only thing you must know about it is that pocket pc are not that much bigger and it will not be that much long to fulfill your requirement. Hence it will be better if you check that thing at your local place.

The issue is that there are my option available for the phone in the market hence it is difficult to find the phone that fulfill all your requirement. If you are saying that you do not require phone but only need unit that will allow you to access the internet for your favorite hot spots then it won’t be a better decision. But if you need you can continue your search.

Asus will launch a mobile Internet Device (MID), the R50, with a screen 5.6 ". The information is that just one representative from Asus who say that the R50 will be available in Linux and Windows Vista. Charged in $ 500, out of Taiwan has an update of R50. The novelty compared to the first model will be the presence of a keyboard.

Ipod touch please.

Personally i use my n97 mini... but if a new device and just one priority then thats it.

If MP4nation.net's ASS was not so crappy i would have recommended the Android tablets they got.

Hi m-jeri,

If you have read on their website then they have already claimed that mp4nation could not be hold responsible once you have bought any music player or other kind of things from their website. I wouldnt trust such site for buying music player for such a high cost, and ending up getting a bricked one.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have done quite study of their products and policies. although Someone did get replacement for DOA.

What i was referring is to a chinese tea bag incident happened to someone in one of the forums i frequent. and their response email. down right rude. they were implicating the buyer as a fraud.

No thats not polite.

According to me you can go for the MID has a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 960 x 480, it is Bluetooth Wi-Fi and 3G in particular. We see very well it has a full keyboard. His digital camera is 5.2 megapixel qualities. It embeds an ARM processor; everything is orchestrated by Android 1.6 with an overlay manufacturer! It is multi-touch and a trackball in order to complete the arrow keys on your keyboard.

The Mobile Internet Device (MID) D7 Dawa could be popular if it had a name better known in the world of consumer electronics, it is hard to turn their backs on a MID 7 "which includes support multitouch , ainssi a capacitive touch screen, right? In addition, performance is far from bad: 720Mhz processor. Not only that it also supports 1080p video output and 1080p video.

When will you integrate the setting is interesting for its MID SIZE and WEIGHT which are mostly not indicated! The rest can be seen below. A MID must enter a POCKET! The tips of 24 cm and more than 1 kg are useless: wherever I go there a good desktop when I connect my USB key. I think this is the best portable internet device that you are looking for.