Thread: Driver for Olympus Digital Voice Recorder

Driver for Olympus Digital Voice Recorder

I am using Windows Vista on my system and have installed Digital Wave Player which i am using for an Olympus DVR 2100PC. Now i have lost the CD which i had got with this recorder. Please help me as i want a driver for an Olympus DVR 2100PC. Is there anybody who can tell where can i get it?

Re: Driver for Olympus Digital Voice Recorder

Once you have installed the proper drivers then your recorder should be working with your pc. If Olympus DVR 2100PC is not recognized, then go Confiugration / System / Peripherals then the error line "Digital Voice Recorder Not Recognized", go to properties and force the installation of the driver (inf file that matches the fra_2000_xp.zip).

I tried all this (after having been sent by a browser Olympus acerbic adviser telling me that it worked with a lot of customers so why not ... with me - as I see it on this site false). In fact, when I do the links above, immediately comes a window that wants to buy ZIP. I can not unzip this file. Do we really need to equip the system of "ZIP" and buy? it does it will be useful to me later?

I suggest you to go to an official website of an Olympus where you can find out the proper driver for your recorder. When you download the driver then make sure that for which version of an operating system you are downloading it as if your system has 32 bit operating system then download the driver for the same.

You can go to any Olympus store where they must be having the CDs which can be used for installing the drivers for your recorder. It might happen that they might not be having CD for particular Voice Recorder but they should be having some alternative as there would be some latest models which also may be working with those same drivers.