Thread: Issue with Motorola Droid while sending via Gmail

Issue with Motorola Droid while sending via Gmail

I have a Motorola Droid phone and the problem is withe email that is by sending from Droid via Gmail. It locks up when been under sending process. Also on Droid Gmail outbox it shows in sending process. I do not know what should be the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes well and process well which will be better and get the desired things to be worked. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Issue with Motorola Droid while sending via Gmail

Do check out well is the issue with the internet. You need to look out whether you are able to browse the net properly. I suppose there may be some issue with the connection or the speed is not proper or you are not able to get or acquired which will be better for you. So do look out and then process for the change it will help you out and make it function as needed.

I will suggest you to to restore the phone to factory settings and then make the changes to be processed well. It will be better for you and get the desired change to be functioned. As it is been done you need to look out for the implementation and make the desired things to be implemented. It will be beter for you. So do check out and then make the changes to be worked which is necessary. I hope it will be better.

Take the phone to the manufacturer and then check out. they will help you out well for sorting the thing which you are facing. It will be better for you. So do make the necessary implementation or change which will let you to get a desired change for the same and work as needed. hope you may then get proper thing to be worked and process as needed.

The issue could be the connection. So you need to check out with the desired change that is it is necessary that you do look out with the service provider. they will guide you well with the thing that is needed. It will be better for you. So get the changes and implementation to be worked. It may then help you and get the changes to be worked as needed. Do check and make it work.

Other than this you can make the changes and the Gmail to work. All you need to do is to add another Gmail account to the Gmail app and then check ouit. It will work for you. I have tried it and was successful with the same. So do look out and then make the things to be processed as needed. It will help you and make the implementation to be worked in other way.