Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Watch Movies on HTC Evo?

Portable Devices

Old 26-08-2010

Watch Movies on HTC Evo?

I have just bought the HTC Evo which is having the nice feature. But what i wanted to know is that is there any support for the Movies available. How to watch the movies on the HTC Evo. I have no idea which application to use for movies. If you are having any then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Old 26-08-2010

Re: Watch Movies on HTC Evo?

It depend on the format which you are using. First let me know which format of the Movies you wanted to play on the Movie player. The phone itself support the H263, H264, MP4, Streaming, WMV9 which is having the support for the same. So if you are using the H263, H264, MP4, Streaming, WMV9 then you don't have to use any player.
Old 26-08-2010

If you are looking to watch the movie into the HTC then all you have to do is to copy the movie into the SD Card of the HTC and then play from the device only. To copy the movie into the device of yours you need to connect the phone with the computer and then paste the movie into the device of yours. Thats it!!!!!!!!
Old 26-08-2010

If this is issue related to the compatibility of the format which is not supported by the device then i will advise you to convert the video in the format which is supported by the HTC EVO and then copy down into the memory card to play the same. To convert the video you can use lots of third party application which are available on Google.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,