Thread: HTC Evo Screen Protector

HTC Evo Screen Protector

I am using the HTC EVO which i have recently purchased. But i am worried about the Screen of the device and wanted to protect the scree. I need to know which is the best screen protector for the HTC Evo so that i can buy one for my device. If any one is having the knowledge regarding the same hen please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: HTC Evo Screen Protector

I don't think so that you need any kind of the screen protector for the device of yours. The HTC EVO is already built with the Scratch Resistance screen which will protect the screen from any kind of the scratch. So there is no need to use any Screen protector as your device screen is already protected. Thanks.

If you seriously wanted to have one screen protector for the device of yours that i will advise you to have one which i am using with the my device. The one which i am using is known as the Sprint HTC Evo 4G Screen Protectors. It protect the screen from being harm by any scratch. Try this out and see whether you like it or not.

If you are looking for one screen protector then i will advise you to go with the Google and you will find lots of link which is having the description for the HTC EVO screen protector that you are looking for. So if you can then Google for the same and let us know if you got any thing to work with the Screen of yours.

If you are looking for the HTC EVO screen Protector and does not found anything to work with the issue of yours than i will advise you to go with the zagg or ghost armor which is the best screen protector for the device of your and most of the HTC user are using the same and having no issue with the same.

If the you have not yet found any thing that will protect your screen from the scratch then i will advise you to visit the HTC Store and ask for the screen protector for the HTC EVO. The HTC if necessary for your device then will provide you the same. So just go through the same and work with the issue.