Thread: HTC Evo Super hard reset?

HTC Evo Super hard reset?

I am having one issue with which i need your help. Actually i am having doubt that my HTC is having virus infection and for that i need to Hard reset the same so that it will delete the updates also but i am not having any idea regarding the same. So if any one is having the knowledge for same then let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: HTC Evo Super hard reset?

To perform the hard reset for the HTC Evo you have to go through the below given step that will help you to hard reset the phone of yours and makes to the factory default setting. Just go through the step and perform the reset of device.

• Turn off the Phone
    • Hold Volume + Power Button until phone boots
    • You will see clear storage option
    • Release the Keys
    • Thats it!!!!!

If your device is got corrupted with the virus then there is no need to reset the device. You can also install the antivirus program into the HTC and after that run the scan for the virus. It will detect the virus and remove the same. But make sure that you antivirus is having latest update for the virus database. So try the same and work with it.

Hey thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and i like the suggestion of yours regarding the installation of the Anti Virus program into the device of mine. But let me tell you that i am not aware of any Anti Virus program for Mobile phone. Sp please let me know which is the best mobile Antivirus i should use?

As you are looking for the Antivirus for your device the let me tell you that you can install any anti virus but that must be updated. You can get the list of the Mobile Antivirus program on the link given below. So go through the same and find the one which suits to your requirement.
    Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones
    Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone

If that is also not working for you then i will advise you to update the firmware. It is better to update the firmware instead of hard reset when you feel that the device of yours is having the slow processing. Just go to the HTC site and look for the firmware update and if found one then download and install the same into the device of yours.

If nothing is working for you and you are still getting the problem with the HTC Evo hard reset the i will advise you to contact the HTC Forum regarding the same issue. Just register the query on the HTC forum and you will get the advise from the developer of the HTC. So contact them and find the solution of yours own.