Thread: Nokia X6 lock button BROKEN OFF

Nokia X6 lock button BROKEN OFF

I have purchased Nokia X6 mobile phone 15 days back. It’s a good phone but there was a problem with it. Its lock button was a bit loose from the beginning, I never complaint for that. I thought it may be phones criteria. But when I saw my friend’s phone with a fit lock button then I went to the shop from where I purchased the phone. They told me that I have to pay to get it fixed. I argued with him that it was loose from beginning and It has nothing to do with me. Can anyone tell me that is it normal or I should get it fixed.

Re: Nokia X6 lock button BROKEN OFF

Hi
    I am also using the same phone Nokia X6. My phones lock button is also very loose from the day I bought it. But when I asked some mobile agents, They told me that it’s a normal defect actually it’s the nature of the button and Nokia should come out with a solution. Don’t worry, It will affect performance of your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Don’t worry my friend, as you have told that your retailer is not ready to take any action on the defect. Don’t argue him. Your phone is still in warranty period, you can directly go to Nokia Center They will definitely help you. They will either repair or replace your phone. It’s the best way to solve your issue. If they will charge then the charge is also very low.

Lock button is very important part of Nokia X6. It helps to lock and unlock your phone. If it is loose in your mobile then how can it be normal? You should go to nearest mobile repair shop. If you go to Nokia Center they may take few days to solve your problem, so why should you waste your time. You can get it fixed at any mobile repairing shop.