Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2010

Nokia X6 Text messages

I have bought a nokia x6 2 week ago. It's feature is really good. But in this I want to know that is there any way through which I can save my messages which I want to keep, to my computer/laptop? Most of the messages are really important and I want to save them on my computer like a file. Can anybody have Idea that how to do this ?
Old 26-08-2010

Re: Nokia X6 Text messages

I just want to tell you that there is no fast and easy way to save your text messages, you have to open each text messages separately and then copy the text. Then close the text messages. After that create a new email messages to send yourself. After that paste the text messages into the body of email. Then save the email as draft and then copy the next messages. and then again paste the text messages back into saved email draft.Continue and repeat the above steps until you've copied all your text messages that you want to save, pasted into an email message that you'll eventually send to yourself once this is all done.After all your texts are backed up and saved, you can go ahead and delete them from your phone if you want.
Old 26-08-2010

I am telling you one solution it would allow you to backup multiple messages simultaneously. It won't work on all the model but it will definitly work on your mobile. And this software doesn't come with your phone.Some times you cango online and go to the download section of the site and download the software and load it on your computer and then it will be set. For this download File Manager software.
Old 26-08-2010

What they are telling is right but what about computer connection. For that I will tell solution first you download file manager software or Synchronization Software of your mobile. For that sometimes you can go online and go to the download section of the site and download the software and then install it on your computer and then all things are set. For doing this you will need a USB that will connect your phone to Pc or In some cases you can use blutooth connection to connect your phone to computer. And now you can store your messages in you PC as a file.
Old 26-08-2010

You can also use the third party text backup software to save text messages to your computer. Some of the software name I am suggesting below you can use any one of them to store messages or for backup multiple text mssages simultaneously. Any of these will solve you problem that how to save messages permanently. Some of them give completely free services. And one more thing they all are secure but if you are very private person then your privacy will be at risk because they have added one more level of transmission of you messages. Software names are Treasuremytext, Dashwire, Zyb, MyPhoneExplorer it will help you a lot.
Old 26-08-2010

I don't know what these people are talking. Why they have given so lengthy solution ? There is so simple way to save text messages in your computer. Just go to site nokia simply type your model number then download PC suite software. Now after that you can save your messages in your PC without any problem. Only thing is that just connect your phone to PC and then save whichever message you want to save. Enjoy it.
Old 26-08-2010

I tell You little bit hard step but usefull in you whole life. You just use epraizer universal flash and sim card Reader. This single directly provide the access to nearly every major media card format today. It can also access sim cards commonly used in multi-band cell phones. an sd- or mmc-type card can be stored in the reader for travel. Includes lanyard and card storage box. media cards not included. Pop the Sim card out of the phone. Put it in the. Connect the reader to your computer via the USB connector. Transfer the files to your computer.Save, edit and delete your phone book and short messages (SMS) stored on your SIM card.It is become very simple for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,