Thread: HTC Incredible - Turned itself off and won't turn on again??

HTC Incredible - Turned itself off and won't turn on again??

Hi everyone , I need some suggestion as well as help from you all regarding the issue with my phone. It is in some serious situation and I am unable to resolve this, would you suggest me the procedure to fix this out ? The device has been working very well, then yesterday it seemed to switched itself off and not going to be turn on again. (not getting able to receive incoming calls)

I have tried to go for the charging of device but that is also not working . I have figured out and find that the battery was hot and after charging, so it is not totally in the dead situation .

Re: HTC Incredible - Turned itself off and won't turn on again??

Mine running in the same situation and finally applied everything what I can do to solve this out but after all, I found that there is nothing working at all . Yeah... you are able to remove the battery and reset the same but that does not find the absolute reason of the occurred issue !!!! Why...Back to the issues of a recently phone. I will be waiting for the reply when it comes up....

Thanks

So I receive my latest phone and was studying for the same about two or three hours. During this whole time, I would periodically have a pop up window stating a software update was ready. I will go for the option as "install later". After all! it was time for the break and the update came up once again. I selected for the option "install now". The phone turned off after about 5 seconds. I thought that it should be rebooting, so I recently put the phone down and left it alone.

You need to for the pulling out the battery from the phone and see if that seems feasible for you or not . Has someone figured out to switch on the phone, you have to to click on the top button? It's not as the apple's provided iPhone where you have to hold down the power button to switch this on . I don't like to have HTC Incredible's design because when the screen is in the off stage , I absolutely don't have any suggestion if the phone is in the on or off state . When I made a click onto the top button, it friggen switched on the phone... That is not going feasible at all.