Thread: Unable to Sync Gmail calendar on my Droid Incredible with my PC.

Unable to Sync Gmail calendar on my Droid Incredible with my PC.

I was running with a tech report from both Verizon and HTC but not in proper way.. Actually, I am moving to sync my gmail calendar with my windows 7 computer system. That was successful in the importing of entire contacts to the system gmail but not calendar. Report considers that I have performed the installation of the software glitch and requires my software removed and doen the re-installation of the same . Before I perform the same and lose my calendar and note records does !!!Someone here have any type of suggestion ?

Re: Unable to Sync Gmail calendar on my Droid Incredible with my PC.

We could go for some more explanations regarding the same . If you are using the Gmail, GCal and GContacts then they will perform the syncing with your device in the automatic procedure . I have recently used the GMail at work and home, so don't have to perform any syncing operation. I considered then you are trying to perform the sync GMail with some system dependent programs . It would be helpful, guys respond if you detail what software you are using to perform the syncing with the GMail data so other people working with that software can respond the same .

I have not been capable to get my G1 to perform the sync with my Gmail within 3 months. The Data Synchronization page continuously occurring me the error message at the bottom: "Sync is experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." When I contacted with the T-Mobile about the same in previous month, the tech stated that I should mostly wait for the release of the firmware update and possibly that would be the solution to resolve the issues .

Calendar and contacts have always seemed to sync in proper manner but the whole time I have had the phone, I have had to work with the browser to check out the gmail functionality.

You need to go through the steps suggested below :

1- Use your device's [ Home ] button and then after press the [ Menu ] key to go ahead.
    2- Choose Settings.
    3- Choose Applications and then after Manage applications.
    4- Choose Gmail Storage.
    Note: If you are not getting the 'Gmail Storage,' then press [ Menu ] again and then after choose Filter => All.
    5- Choose Clear data. Answer OK when it needed to enter.
    6- Come back onto the entitled applications by using [ Back] button on your device.
    7- Choose Gmail and then choose the option for Clear data. Reply this with the OK button when you required to enter.

To restart your device, issue and hold down the [ Power ] or [ End call ] button and then after choose Power off. Press the [ Power ] or [ End call ] button to start this up .

I moved through the suggestions that is described above and posted regarding the sync operation immediately. After I performed to do the same , I moved into the Gmail configuration and configured my entire labels (about 80) to perform the syncing in automatic manner (and configure the value as Sync All). After I did the same , it stopped functioning and I received the same error message that I would been receiving before and you know, I am in the same stage to do this.

I am running with the major problem using to sync my Google/gmail account calendar with my iphone. The calendar is for an @gmail.com account. However, so much events do not display and the events are not getting start at the proper date. Any suggestions would be helpful for me ??