Thread: Watch Movies to my Incredible

Watch Movies to my Incredible

Fine, I am actually going to add the movies to my phone but I don't have any idea about the procedure to do this . Can this be WMV files or just mpeg and how do I see them ? What player will play them ? I actually need to make sure about the process through which I can add the movies to my phone but it assumes as so complex to do . Would you help me to to do this and what I can do ???

Re: Watch Movies to my Incredible

You have to go for the conversion of your wmv to avi or mpg4 most likely mpg4. I always choose to go with the handbrake which is freely available on the Internet and you can download the same . Choose the ipod/iphone version during the conversion procedure. On my phone, so I am not going to search regarding this , google is assumes as simple to use. I choose a free medial player Meridian . Connect your phone and put the same in disk mode and paste the video on the inserted sd Card and working with the Astro file manager you are able to find that the file that you have uploaded and watch this out .

I have compressed few hour long DVD collection of my favorite show "The Wire" that was near about 200MB and loaded up my card. If in case have anymore suggestion regarding this problem then you have to ask any questions after this, or google it and you will find several resources. I have heard double twist will do the same but have not used the same , I hear they just launched a latest version with a built in media player also.

I would recommend you to go for the doubletwist (as suggested) to transfer the movies that you need to process out. It is my consideration that it will automatically move to convert the media with the format that can be feasible for you and also your device in the same way . if it is not already in this type of format. I use this to transfer the movies and music and entire thing has been playable on the Incredible very easily .

I have recently received the HTC Evo 4g for my mother and purchased a HTC Incredible for myself, and I will have to provide my best recommendation to the DVD to htc evo 4g converter ultimate that moved proper for me and helped me rip three of my best DVD movies to mpeg-4 that can be easily played on the htc incredible and htc evo. It also can almost any videos, movies to mpeg-4. the most interactive section is that it can be supportive to cut off the unneeded video clips, and help combine more than one movies into the single one. the program is for Windows 7 as well as Apple Mac...According to me, you will love this to use .

Janet55 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ohh-sama View Post
    Fine, I am actually going to add the movies to my phone but I don't have any idea about the procedure to do this . Can this be WMV files or just mpeg and how do I see them ? What player will play them ? I actually need to make sure about the process through which I can add the movies to my phone but it assumes as so complex to do . Would you help me to to do this and what I can do ???
    As I known, WMV can't, you'd better convert the movies to MPEG 4 video files. You can try handbrake or iFunia, as handbrake had a little difficult to preset, and it's free; iFunia can give you more options like edit movies, add watermarke or logo, and so on, but shareware.
    The precedure is: convert the movies on your PC or MAC, then sync them to you iPhone via iTunes, maybe you can get the detailed steps in iFunia iPhone column, where gathered many tips&tutorial and free resources.

You would download the same to your laptop and then after go for the conversion of the files on the same place . I personally work with a program supposed as Any Video Converter. It allows you to rip your DVD's and simply convert the same to a format that the phone can be played. I like to have this and have the entire episodes of The Office on my phone