Thread: Updating firmware on Nokia 5800

Updating firmware on Nokia 5800

I am currently using nokia 5800. It's feature is really good. But actually Once I was using it at that time I got problem in browsing internet so I erased sever profiles setting in the Device Updates area. So please can any one tell me what is the standard nokia server profile so I will re-enter and update the software of my phone.

Re: Updating firmware on Nokia 5800

Previously I was also facing the same problem then I got a solution from nokia gallery. They have charged me hey but don't worry I won't charge you. Do one thing try to reset your factory setting. Or try to do this open setting then go to phone then phone memory then device update then option then setting in last default server profile and i think you will get what you want.

What ever you are telling, have you ever try it because I have did all the thing whichever you have written in your comment. But in last nothing is happened. And I searched lots of FAQ's on it. Here also I got the same result nothing is working as like as I want. And ya I have visited some electronic shop also but they told me it is old setting. Please can any one tell me how to update firmware soon.

I have apply the same setting whatever you have posted in you comment but in the last I got a result showing an error that "Remote server is not responding". Most of the time nokia device can not connect to the internet or the server is not available. In nokia phones it get common. Internet connectivity is common problem. please soon reply me the solution of it.

when I was trying to update my device update of nokia 5800 at that time I have entered my username and password then hit the connect to internet key it was showing username and password error. Then again I did the same thing at this time it again shows the same error. every time it was showing the same error. It was driving me mad. Is there any one who can help me?