Thread: Droid Incredible Camera freezes while taking pictures

Droid Incredible Camera freezes while taking pictures

I have a Droid Incredible phone and the problem is that the camera gets freeze when been clicked. I do not know what could have caused the issue but it gets stuck on picture mode that is when the picture is been clicked it gets stuck. I do not know what is the issue for the same. Please do help me out so that I cam make the changes to be implemented well.

Re: Droid Incredible Camera freezes while taking pictures

It could be that the camera is been appended with some problem that is the application supporting the camera may have caused some bug. You need to remove the firmware that is been installed and then get the new copy of the same. Reinstall the firmware and make it work as needed. It will be better for you and you can then make the changes to be processed and work well as needed. Do look out.

I would suggest you to get the new copy of the application that is it is necessary that you process out well by functioning for the change. You need to get a upgraded pack of the firmware and then make the clean install to the phone. This will help you out. You need to flash the phone first and then make the desired implementation which will be better for you. So check out and then work as needed. It will be better for you.

Take the phone to the service center and then look out for the change. You may then get to a better conclusion and work well which will be needed and essential. So do check out and work. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired implementation to be processed and work which will really let you to a better option and make the desired ailments to be fulfilled.

Another way through which you can work well or get the issue to be sorted is by performing a hard reset and then look out for the change. It will be better for you. So in order to get the thing to be processed well a hard reset will help you out and make the desired changes to be worked as needed. Do check out and then work which will be better for you.

Contact the manufacturer for the thing. They will guide you well and get the issue to be sorted well and make the issue to be worked as needed. It will be better for you and make the changes to be functioned as needed. Do look out for the change and then get the desired changes to be implemented well. I hope this will surely let you get the things to be changed.