Thread: Problem with Task Killer Application

Problem with Task Killer Application

Hello,
    I am new to the world android, I just bought a galaxy spica with special package blocked web series MTV. So I started to get on the market and download Advanced Task Killer, but the problem is that I installed it, but I do not know if it works. There is a bar on the top of the screen of my spica with a little green man and an hourglass, and when I place the page I have a message: "Open Advanced Task Killer" and below it says "Menu - settings to disable this". Are the web pages and applications page are closed as and when? I really feel that there is a concern, especially since I am not to exceed 200 mb. So, if any one has any advice for me? Thank you.

Re: Problem with Task Killer Application

Hello
    I also have a personal spica and I used Taskiller free, it is super easy to use. About Taskiller (in general), a topic has been created in the section spica which is interesting enough to make. Just check out the forums in portable section.

I made the update to the latest version taskiller full version 3.2.1 but this one does not start. As soon as I go to Taskiller I get the message: "sudden closure of the application process taskiller". The problem is that I loop continuously on this message and I'm rebooting my Samsung galaxy to fetch my office. Could you tell me how to proceed to run again this indispensable App.

My mobile is a Samsung Galaxy
    I7500XXII5 version
    Software version: 1.5
    kernel version: 2.6.27

I also wanted to say that when I clicked on the icon in the menu, it is marked "Kill selected apps" and then I get a figure that is up to 63mb, and when I step it down the phone is completely hanged. What must be the reason for this. Thank you.