Thread: Best Task Killer Application for Mobile

Best Task Killer Application for Mobile

Hello,
    I bought a spica and it seems very much like text based but uses large amount of energy and memory, so I tried BCP application for auto task but a killer one that I find very efficient and very tough tasks against is the famous: TASK CLEANER, I mark every time I find an app but the problem is that it is not auto killed.

Re: Best Task Killer Application for Mobile

Interesting as a topic, it is everyone saying that it prefers a task manager. For my part I use advanced task manager but I'm always looking for THE perfect killer task so if anyone could advise it would be cool. Even I am very interested in this topic. Thank you.

You talk about what version of task cleaner?

- Normal
    or
    - Pro

Which is the free version. By cons self kill is not top, it's yours to add applications to kill self, then it would be better if they kill all the apps that are not known in task list. And it's the same widget, you must select the operating mode if it should be that all apps except that we do not want (ignore task list) The ideal would even know that there are two task list, one by the system and other manually.

I use Task Manager, very well, with a list of Auto-Kill and a list of Ignore. It "kill" the application from the list when the screen goes blank. I find it very powerful and a nexus One I went from two days of independence to almost four days but can not find a solution for this one. Any help help will be appreciated. Thank you.

I use version 2.0 is impeccable in standby most of the gadget I added an organizer of the memory Auto Memory Manager "it works beautifully with the app that consumes memory and easy to manage. Please know that an application that is used for hand writing or writing with your finger.