Thread: Droid Eris issue with incoming and outgoing calls

Droid Eris issue with incoming and outgoing calls

I have a HTC Droid Eris mobile phone and the issue is that it won't ring when I get an incoming call. Also when I make a call I am not able to hear the person neither the person is able to listen to my voice. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change to be functioned or work which will be better for you. It is necessary that you do process as needed. Do look out.

Re: Droid Eris issue with incoming and outgoing calls

Check out by performing a had reset to the phone and then look out for the change. Performing the act will be better for you. So do look out and then make the changes to be processed as needed. It will be better and essential in order to get the changes to be processed and function as required. So do look out and make the implementation. A hard reset will set the things in a proper way as required.

It is essential that the firmware should be better for you. Do look out for the desired firmware to be functioned. Format the phone well which will be helpful for you. Get the desired new updated firmware and make it install. I hope this will really help you out and make it work which will be better for you. So do check out and then process for the changes which will be better and process as needed.

In order to get the things work check out by performing well that is by removing battery and then clean the slots. After that replug and then perform a hard reset. As it is been done I hope you may then get the issue to be sorted well which will be better for you and get it functioned as needed. So do look out and then make the desired implementation which will be helpful.

It will be better for you to get the issue sorted out that is by processing or functioning well. All you need to do is to format the phone and then get the issue to be sorted by installing the new firmware for the same. After it is been done you need to check out well that is by functioning to the desired aspect being processed well. I hope it will be better for you. So look out for the thing and then get the implementation to be processed.