Thread: HTC Evo camera doesnt work

HTC Evo camera doesnt work

Hello,
    Owner of a HTC evo to replace my hero since yesterday I have a strange problem with the camera. Sometimes the image is partly pink quirky, blue, completely blur. The oddest thing is that once the photo is taken once a nickel (basically only the overview buggy), but other times it remains in the picture over. I have a picture of example, but I can not upload it on the forum apparently. I still have four days to process a standard exchange in phonehouse. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.

Re: HTC Evo camera doesnt work

I also have an HTC Evo and I do not have any such kind of bug in the phone. Have you installed some software or application that might have caused damaged to your phone. Please scan your mobile phone first and then see if the problem persist.

Hello,
    This is reassuring, in a sense .. but surprisingly no one speaks of this (at least I found nothing, nor on xda). At the same time the phone is not yet present in the mass market. They will give me an exchange standard, but this needs to command another, so I keep it there for the weekend until two to three days. If it's a software bug, you really do something quickly.

It is not a software bug, otherwise there would be long as the forum everyone would complain. Outside is not the case, I think rather a hard problem. Otherwise if you do a factory reset (reset complete with erasure config), you always have the problem? 2 benefit of this test, the first if a problem initializing the start of your phone book and it causes the bug, it can not happen again, and the other you delete the software installed that can be problematic ( if it does). Do not forget that you have a phone that does nothing more than computers. And we may need to turn off or re-install the computer to correct a problem.

I just had this problem, my battery was at my level of around 15%, I just reload and the problem for now. So even reloaded it makes me is random and when the camera takes the picture and sound. Because I must make a choice to make if hardware problem DRC reimburse me for the price purchased but the problem now it is more expensive and will still count again the shipment costs.

I have a HTC Evo since last week and I also have concern for the famous camera in hand (jumping display in pink and blue). The Mobile Tag (barcode reader) installed on the HTC and I have the problem. Previously I had installed Barcode Scanner and I also worry. At first I thought it was the responsible Barcode Mobile Tag but also rave the camera. I'll try uninstalling it to see. What should I do now? Any suggestions?