Thread: HTC - Failed to configure camera device

HTC - Failed to configure camera device

Hello,
    I have a problem with my htc touch cruise. Indeed recently, the NPA states: unable to initialize the camera. Failed to configure camera device. in this, the camera is unusable. (The viewer still works) After going through various forums, I have not seen any options except the VAS. I therefore appeal to you if someone has a solution. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: HTC - Failed to configure camera device

In general, and before any return SAV, I do a quick backup then hard reset to see. If it still does not work, you know what to do. In fact, you will not have tried to install htc CAMERA v5, because if so, looking no further is the only option for you.

Hello,
    Thank you very much for your prompt response. I have already done a hard reset without success and if I did not install apps since I have except for a small app for easy access to contacts. I specify that the key directional pad to move left HS is a good thing I can operate but holds the "wheel that turns". If the precision above can help.

I have two options in my mind

- it is always guaranteed = exchange.
    - it is no longer guaranteed.

For both I see too much, especially if you've already reset. Maybe the HTC Touch which I spoke you could improve things. Otherwise, the ultimate solution: flash rom and change, hoping that the trouble is software and not hardware.

I'm not trying to influence you but the flash procedure is relatively simple technique, but certainly as long as you follow the tutorials to the letter and that we have identified the aircraft. Then the payoff can be significant: better speed / flow, new more ergonomic interface . I guess this will help you.

AFN is not only HS but worse now is the PDA that does not recognize my SIM card, I am forced to use an old telecommunication

So I opted for the flash:

1. So I followed the procedure hard spl.
    2. I can not go into bootloader mode: when I press the button the AFN + soft reset, there is just a reset occurs.

Then a kind soul could it come to my rescue for the change and get rid of old telecommunication?