Thread: Issue with Nokia X3's contact list

Issue with Nokia X3's contact list

I have purchased Nokia X3 mobile phone and the problem is that when I perform a phone restore I am able to delete everything except for one contact from my contact list. That one contact is not able to get deleted form the phone. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be processed and work well which would be better. Hope to get a desired solution for the same.

Re: Issue with Nokia X3's contact list

There is a possibility that the phone may have been appended with some kind of threat which is the reason you are not able to get worked or process well. In order to get the issue to be sorted or work it is necessary that you look for the change and then make the desired aspects to be processed and worked. I would suggest you to look out for the change that is by functioning well. It is necessary that you get it worked.

It would be better for you that they come up well and process as needed. In order to work well and then make the desired aspect to be processed it is necessary and essential that you do check out by functioning that is you need to look out well by checking out for the thing that is you need to format the phone and then reinstall the software and then look for the output. As it is been done you can make the changes to be processed well. I hope this will help.

It is basically nothing but firmware issue. You need to check out for the firmware. It could be that you are using Firmware V4.01 as I was using the same and was facing the similar issue that you are facing. So in order to get the changes and issue to be sorted you need to look out for the thing that is bu upgrading the firmware to V8.40. I hope this will help you out as it did to me. So look for the thing and make it function as needed.

Perform a hard reset for the phone and then check out for the issue. A hard reset will help you to remove and eliminate all the threat that is causing the issue for you. It will be better that you do process and check for the thing. Do look out and process accordingly. It is necessary and essential that you do perform for the thing and work accordingly. So do check out and make it function well. It will be better.

Check out by formatting or by eliminating the issue by sorting out well. It is necessary that is needed and process for you. It will be better for you. Do check out and then work which is needed and essential for you. So check for the change and then work out well that is needed. I hope it will then help you well and make the issue to be sorted as required.

As you are not able to get sort the thing well it will be better that you do service the phone from the service center of Nokia. You may then get to a better and desired conclusion to be processed and work. It will be better for you and get the changes to be done as needed. It will be better and you can thus make the changes to be process and work. I hope this should let you well to get to a better conclusion.