Thread: HTC Evo Contact Card

HTC Evo Contact Card

I have recently bought the HTC Evo and this smartphone is working great but there is only one problem that I am facing and that is the problem with the contact card. Actually the thing is that I want to edit the information on my contact card and I am not allowed to do so. Whenever I am clicking on the contact card loading symbol starts but nothing happen, anyone know how can I edit the information on this contact card.

Re: HTC Evo Contact Card

I am not sure that this will help to solve the problem but then also you should give this method a try. Select you contact card and then click on menu button. After that you will be allowed edit the information that is present in the contact card. But if that does not load then you have to remove your battery and then try this thing again. I hope that this method will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Thank for the reply you have given I have followed the instructions that you have given but then also the card information is not loading. After that I removed the battery and then place the battery again but then also I am facing the same problem. I think that the contact card is broken, if is that so then I need to replace the card. If you have any other solution then let me know about that.

In use, the card may well appear as empty or corrupted. A temporary method is to remove and replace the MicroSD card, which holds until the problem reiterates. Indeed, this concern affects MicroSD card applications for Android. The Evo 4G cannot access the memory card; it cannot, for example, save photos or videos taken with the phone.

A conference participant Google, Neil Lund, said that the bug disappeared with a different card from the one provided with the phone. Currently, the HTC spokesman Keith Nowak, acknowledged the bug and still thinks it is such software. He added that "they have identified the cause. And have tested the software solution that will be available very soon." So you just need to wait till that software is launched.

According to the U.S. operator Sprint, this problem "little impact devices." Nevertheless, the bet is risky; Evo sold by Sprint 4G from the same batch as those distributed at the Google I / O. For now, Nowak has not yet announced the availability of the update announcement. Hopefully this problem will be resolved on memory card models that will be distributed from a still undisclosed date.