Thread: HTC Evo Calendar Bug

HTC Evo Calendar Bug

There is a small error in calendar and this error only comes up when we trying to edit the current calendar entry. Actually the thing is that at the time of changing the calendar entry, the “where” is displayed in the “description” box. Due to this “where” and “description” are displaying the same information. The problem is that if a user clicks on cancel the description data remains as it is but if the user clicks on Save then the description data is replaced or to be more precise it is overwritten and I do not want that hence need the solution for this problem.

Re: HTC Evo Calendar Bug

I am also facing the same problem and according to me this is not small problem but it is a major issue that has to be resolved as soon as possible. Because this is a competitive world and they need to resolved this issue as soon as possible because these are the primary feature that are used by most of the people and they should not have any such problems.

I think I am also in the same queue but on the different node that is the “edit” button from the menu cannot be seen from the existing calendar event. I am having delete and share button but the edit button is missing. I am really frustrated with this Calendar function on this HTC Evo phone, from the first day this functionality is giving me problem. They better fix this calendar problem since it is critical part for the Smartphone.

You need to click and then hold for getting to edit. It seems that the Edit button can only be accessible in the exchange calendar. Sprint is not allowing this problem. Anyone else is having with EVO you can this thing. Add event then you needs to “fill in what” then you can “fill in where” after that “fill in description” and then “save” and then “edit”. I am saying this thing to you because I was also facing this problem and got the solution for this problem

I am confused that at the point where you are saying that you need to click and hold but my friend click and hold on what. And the other thing my problem is related to the event after saving it not before that. As I have said clearly that I am only getting the option for Add Reminder and other things that should be there but the only option is missing for edit. If you have understood the problem then let me know about that.

I am not sure that this will help you but you can try this, in place of clicking on any event you have to click and the hold, you will then get the pop up and that will provide you the access to edit. But you must aware, that if you are using the description field. Then will lose anything already there at the time you are trying to edit.

I am having this problem too and also reported this thing to google. At the time of editing and then exchange the calendar event, then the preceding event location and the event location cannot be seen at the time of clicking save it over the writes exchange calendar. If you have any related solution for this problem then let me know about that thing.