Thread: Calls getting dropped on evo

Calls getting dropped on evo

Me and my wife have recently moved from AT&T to sprint, we both are running with the evo and are not heavy phone user. But commonly, we have figured out and some friends have complaint about we not receiving up the phone but actually we did not get any missed call on the phones that we have . I personally have figured this out , I remembered that since Friday there have been 4 or 5 times where the call got dropped. I don't have any information if its sprint problems or evo related problems . I will closely monitor the same but was just considering if someone else suffered the same.

Re: Calls getting dropped on evo

Mine is going through the same procedure and pretty much but I received the error message which states "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectadly" and I used to go ahead with the Foreclose for the same to continue but the call is missed. Let me be sure if yours is performing the same thing, mine seems to only be screening calls from specific users though..

I am using Sprint service for a really long time, I recently purchased the EVO and keep getting required why I do not reply the phone ! I find the same rings in some cases , but specifically not all the time and when I missed a call, it rarely displays as the missed call - so I do not even sure about the same and it has been missed. This is my primary business line, so it is so unacceptable. Anyone have anymore ideas to share ??

Hi guys !! There was some issues going on with the my device also and at that time that was looking so weired to handle . I requested for some official help to come out from that issue but not one was available to help me at that time but i got this to solve this out . I was running with the same issue until I have done the uninstallation of the task killer. This phone does not like to have the task killer. It makes a lot of the activities of the phone not work in proper manner.

This is true that the task killer doesn't have the habit of "killing" the phone application but that is not related to the causes of the application issues , it is the users related management . All of the services that you work commonly and require to continuously running should be on the avoid list. From the Advanced Task Killer, you have to just disable the check box next to the program which you need to have continuously running on . I save my email, messaging, and phone applications on the do not kill list and I have never had any issues like that . I have never missed a call in two months and I have never dropped a call, and it is in three separate 4G and so many 3G cities.