Thread: HTC Evo Bad Battery

HTC Evo Bad Battery

I have a HTC Evo which suits me perfectly, concern that arises for me is that the battery is low, when i call me or send an SMS , smart cut. Its looking for higher capacity batteries , until I try to measure the amperage. I managed to measure the voltage 4.00 to 3.70 , but not the amperage , if my problem comes right away). How should I put the cursor and the pins to measure my battery?

Re: HTC Evo Bad Battery

No Reason why a battery extender would not work . Not sure if the device has besoins Handshake ( im a USB device give me power ) to start charging Rather Than a plain Regulated 5V source from a battery. Dell Axim Drew Beyond the USB spec in terms of power ( I think 750mA ) . As far as i can tell the touch pro and smartphones MOST MONSTER (my old SE M600 drew 700mA ) are Like That "as well so Might Have Some Problems with cheapo extenders . Howeve year extender done right "should of 500mA USB Know That Is Not Strictly Applied and accept A Higher drain spleen .

In principle it is just beginning to fully charge the battery and then recharge it only if it is completely discharged and especially not if it is not totally. So leaving the charge overnight there is no problem, the more it cuts itself once loaded. The life of the battery depends on conditions of use for moderate use (eg free sms every 5 minutes ) it is able to maintain their autonomy comfortable until two days after 2 year.

Mobile battery also depends on the mean temperature, relative humidity where this is stored and a lot of settings. The more one uses an object , the more it wears, which always put the interest in eco mode. On the first charge , in fact we support fully the first time, and not three as before , since the batteries are no longer integrated memory , moreover , if one were to remove the mobile once loaded , it would hurt comfort of the user , which is not the goal.

Remove sound as the charger once the battery pack is therefore not necessary for newer phones. Finally and in conclusion, it is possible that the battery is not the problem but can be a symptom of a damaged contact inside the phone can easily eat the battery (which would cause a fall or other), in this case , the phone heat up abnormally.

Among all existing technologies , two types of batteries occupy the market today .
    - The first is endangered : Ni -MH (Nickel - Metal Hydride ). Its main advantage was its reasonable price. But two drawbacks obscure this economy : their average capacity and the " memory effect " . The charge and discharge cycles should be respected and not interrupted, otherwise further reducing their capacity.
    - The second most common Li- Ion ( Li -Ion) . Larger capacity , it does not suffer from memory effect . Security issues have been resolved, it suffers more than its price remains high.