Thread: Very annoying problem with phone dialing

Very annoying problem with phone dialing

Has someone figured this out ? When I take a look at the call history, if I too much as breath on the screen the phone starts dialing. It is especially looking weired if the number getting dialed is somebody, I don't need to talk with .

When I receive a call, I need to look at the call history to find out the time and date specified and if I don't detect the number, I need to look this up on the web... Fine, moving to call history doesn't facilitate with a simple method to copy the number onto the clip board. I am sure, it is because while moving to do that it starts dialing !And suggest me if this is not especially seems weired .. once the phone getting started dialing if you press the back button then you are being unable to hang up !

Re: Very annoying problem with phone dialing

Would you tell me, why would you issue the back button to go into the situation of hang up? If you need to be in the hang up situation , issue the key of Ending Call button. I really don't have any single issue with the accidental dialing, so I don't have any idea and the reason as well, why it is such issue for you. The few times it occurred , I just used the button of End Call. It is no big deal really.

@Jonathan, and how exactly do you "terminate the call" when you are considering at the main menu tagged onto your phone? And how exactly do you "terminate the call" when you are looking upon the green button which states as "Call" while somebody is clearly communicating on the other node? Please give me some more suggestion and that should be effective to apply..

All you have to perform is to just open up the notifications screen (just drag the top toolbar down) and tap the calls within the progress to return to the call . You have to open up the list of application and choose "phone" or from the main menu choose "phone" from the bottom of the screen.

How do you expect to find out the information while you are working onto the phone ? The entire suggestion regarding the multitasking is thrown out the window with your easy lock the phone at the time of a call ideas. I would recommend you not to press the back button while the dialer is on unless you need to work with the different applications while still on the phone.