Thread: Failure in connecting to wifi

Failure in connecting to wifi

My latest HD2 WIFI got failed to connect with the routers. It got interacted with the router but easily not going to be connect, it just displays a small rotating circle as it functioning but nothings happening.

I moved to get connect in separate location with the routers not prompting the password, but still got failed to get connect , even after soft reconfiguration. I have searched a lot about the same on internet but there is not anything helpful for me..

Re: Failure in connecting to wifi

I don't know how you are searching the solution for this issue, this is reported by several users and you can get the official guide to resolve this. But no need to worry about this, I had the same issue before but I commonly had to reflash my ROM that is also treated as the hard reconfiguration and then after the issue got removed . It had something to go with the Outlook exchange configuration or active sync messing up with my connection.

So, I have recently got my Aria and when I took this to home. I started to access the wifi connection and I figured out that my personal protected wifi was detected, so I entered in the WEP code. The signal strength seems so fine but for because of some causes, it is always "unsuccessful" in accessing the IP address. This is quite weired , so it would be so nice if someone here could suggest me some solution related to the same .

I am getting interacted with the same issue with my wifi. It states that connecting all the time but never actually moves for the connection. Don't fancy performing a hard reconfiguration and losing my entire data, contacts and many more ! Has someone here have any easiest solution ? It indicates that there is only the problem with my home network .

At my workplace, it got connects with the wifi network in proper manner but would not display any web pages. It bring up with the error message as "could not locate remote server". What should be the solution for this ...

Hi AJAMU, I have figured out the solution for your problem as youy have explained in your thread. This is the simple procedure for you to manage the connection . There is little bit changes you have to made on the physical connection . Just disconnect your router which is connected up with your home network for about 10 second and then after connect this back in. Go for the same with your modem which is connected with your network. Just wait for some minutes and then try to connect up with the WiFi once again with your phone.

According to me, he indicates to boot the router. You might need to be sure that the router is working upon the DHCP service. Otherwise you need to configure the IP address with the manual procedure on to the phone to correspond to the address space defined within your network. You need to login for the admin account on your router for the same.

I am running with the issue that is more of an annoyance than a major problem for me . 90% of the time when I opened up my browser to visit onto the web site, the "Connection failed" - This application needs the network access. Activate the network or Wi-Fi to download data dialog box comes up. It is so quick and the web site opened up, that I was barely capable to find what it said...