Thread: Not able to open Installed applications on Nokia N97 mini

Not able to open Installed applications on Nokia N97 mini

I have purchased Nokia N97 mini phone and the problem that I am facing is with the installed application. I have installed a lot of application on the phone and the problem is that I am not able to work well or get executed to it. Please help me out so that I can get sort of the thing. It would be better if you can helo me out. Hope to get the desired solution for the same.

Re: Not able to open Installed applications on Nokia N97 mini

The problem can be sorted out well by processing that is by checking out if any bug is been appended to the devcie. This could be the reason you are not able to get the desired thing to be worked or function as needed. So look out for the change by scanning the phone and then make the appropriate solution which will be betterfor you. So check out and get it worked as needed. It will help you out.

In order to get sort the issue you need to flash the phone well and then check out which would be better. Other than that you need to look for the thing that is essential which is appropriate. You need to format the phone and then look out which will be better and get it functioned by installing new firmware to the device. Make sure that the firmware is new and fresh copy of the same. It will really make the changes as needed and you can thus work which would be essential.

Do look out by performing a restore setting that is to restore factory settings to your phone. It will help you out well and make the desired change to be processed well. It is essential and necessary that you do check and work well which would be better for you. So do look out and then make the desired change which is essential and you can then make the things to be worked as needed.

You may have the problem or issue related to the desired aspect that is it is necessary to get process well for the thing that is by removing the application and then work well which will be better for you. So as needed and required it is better that you get the desired application or firmware to be reinstalled which will be better for you. It will help you out well.