Thread: Sound problem from display of Nokia N97 mini

Sound problem from display of Nokia N97 mini

I have purchased Nokia N97 mini mobile phone and the problem is that I receive a very high frequency sound from the display. The sound is loud when I hear it from from very near by keeping my ear close to the display. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change and work well as required. It will be better. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: Sound problem from display of Nokia N97 mini

The problem quite seems to be with the hardware and you need to make the thing to be sorted out well by checking it with the Nokia care. Take the device to the service center and then make the desired change. It will be better and you can work well as needed. So do check out and process well for the thing as needed. It will be helpful and you can work for the thing as required.

In order to work well or make the essential changes to be worked and function try to format or flash the phone well. get a new and frsh updated copy of the firmware and make it install to the phone. As it is been done you can then make the desired change to be worked and function as needed. It will be better for you and can make the changes to be implemented well. I hope this will let you well to make the problem that is the sound issue to be sorted.

Reinstalling the firmware may also help in a better way for you. So in order to check out for the thing it will be better for you that you process as needed or required. Do check out for the same and then make the essential changes whcih will be helpful for you. Other than that you can also try out for servicing the phone from Nokia care center which will be better and helpful. So do check out and work.

Restore factory settings and then check for it. I hope it may help. There is another way. remove the battery of the phone and then replug everything after cleaning the slots. Then perform a hard reset of the phone. As it is been done I hope it may then flash all the bugs that is been appended. As it is been done you can then work well for the same. I hope it will be better for you. So check and make it function as needed.

It s all about the firmware and nothing. May be the installed firmware is not able to process well for you. So in order to get the desired changes to be worked and processed as needed it will be better and essential that you function for the change and make it work as needed. Do check out and process for the thing. You may get to a better conclusion.