Thread: HTC Aria Email delete

HTC Aria Email delete

The thing is that currently I am having more than two email accounts on my HTC Aria. There is no problem with the functionality of this phone but the problem is that if I am selecting inbox then my primary email account is not providing the delete option. I am getting all the other option in my email account but not the option for deleting. Is there any setting that I have to do for getting this to work in right manner?

Re: HTC Aria Email delete

I am also facing the similar problem for the email account that I am having on my HTC Aria. If I want to delete any mail then for doing that I have select one email and then delete that one by one and this is pretty annoying. But as far as I know yahoo mail is designed to mass delete but I am not use that functionality. If any one of you has any solution for this then let me know.

Well I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing but you can try this. Let’s take an example of hotmail account you need to select the menu and then delete and after that you have press menu again and after that you need to select mark all and after that you can delete the things in bulk mail. I hope this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Thanks for the reply that you have given now I have got the solution for the problem but the other problem is that like the others I do not see the connection between the phone and an iPhone but good. It looks like a mixture of HTC HD Mini (for the back) and an incredible. In short, anything these comparisons. If you can provide any related reply for this then let me know.

One might even think that Apple pay them who knows? In comparison, the reporter said he looks like an iphone because its screen diagonal is 3.2 "and its resolution is 320x480! Mind-blowing, knowing that iphone has a screen 3.5 "and a resolution of 320x480 like most smartphones today (spica galaxy, htc legend, hero) is trivial that resolution! Finally I feel it regressing quality of information these days!

Saw the look, saw the specs, it is a Legend which was recovered at the bottom simply. Same as everyone: a comparison with the iphone is not very happy. It looks much more legend available to all buttons, the shape of HP are shutting down the aluminum above. I hope this will help you to find the thing that you need.