Thread: BSNL 3G not working in Nokia 5800 US version

BSNL 3G not working in Nokia 5800 US version

I have just purchased a Nokia 5800 US version cell phone about 6 months back. I recently came to know that BSNL is providing the 3g Network in India so i just purchased the 3G sim card but the sim card is not able to detect 3G network on my cell phone. how can i get it working please let me know as early as possible.

Re: BSNL 3G not working in Nokia 5800 US version

I think that the 3G network which is provided by the BSNL 3G is definitely not compatible with the settings of your cell phone. In this case it wpould be better to contact the manufacturer to get your cell phone updated or do the required settings on your cell phone so that you will be able to use the BSNL 3G network. Hopefully this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved.

Re: USB vodaphone 3G does not work under vista

Yesterday I brought a memory stick to use the 3G on my laptop with vista (computer has less than a month so it's not, I think the problem). The nice gentleman customer service wonder what kind of laptop and what OS I told him then that I'm under vista and he said "oh no problem simply put it in the USB port and after 15 minutes max it works I come home, plug the key on my USB port, and there I put a window saying that an unknown program wants to go, I clicked okay and then I see a window with "1158" and nothing other I get in the room, plug the key on my pc almost 6 years with xp and then it works plug. Please help...

Re: BSNL 3G not working in Nokia 5800 US version

As far as i know you can definitely Resolve this matter, you have not installed the application which is needed to use the 3G so it would be better to get this application installed on your system before you try to use the same on your system. Also check whether it requires a driver or not i am not sure because windows vista does not needs a driver for most of the plug and play devices.