Thread: Nokia 5800 touch gets locked without being locked

Nokia 5800 touch gets locked without being locked

I don't for what reason but my Nokia 5800 is behaving weird. The touchscreen of my phone is not allowing me receive the call as well as make a call. The call can not be received with the touchscreen until and unless i will not slide the Unlock to open the lock. I have not performed any screen lock functionality. If any one is aware of this issue then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5800 touch gets locked without being locked

It seems to have the problem with the Sensor of the device which you are using that might be not functioning properly. The sensor problem can be solved with the help of the Nokia store only. Visit the Nokia store and tell them to fix the issue related to the same. So do as i said and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

I think that by mistake the Auto keyguard is ON and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to go through the detail given below and make it off to get rid of the problem you are going through.
    • Click on Menu
    • Click On Setting
    • Click Phone
    • Click on Management
    • Click on Auto keyguard
    • Set it to none

As per my knowledge there might be the conflict with the the software in the mobile device of yours. To resolve the issue you have to perform the soft reset on the device which will set the phone to its original factory setting. If you wanted to make soft reset on the device of yours then you have to try this code *#7380#.

If the above replies does not resolve the issue of yours then i will advise you to make the hard reset of the device which you are using. The hard reset will make the device of yours to the factory setting. So before performing the same you have to take the back up of phone. Perform the hard reset and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think this is something related to the firmware of your device which is not functioning properly and that is why you are getting this issue. So if you are getting any issue then i will advise you to install the latest version of the firmware and see whether the issue got resolved with the same or not. Thanks.