Thread: HTC Aria 2.2 Froyo Update

HTC Aria 2.2 Froyo Update

It is clear from the title about the question that I am asking, that is I am looking for the updates for the HTC Aria 2.2 Froyo update. Actually the thing is that I have recently bought this HTC Aria mobile, the functionality and the features are great, which are provided with this phone. Hence I am thinking of updating this so that I can experience the other functionalities that are provided.

Re: HTC Aria 2.2 Froyo Update

May be I am wrong but according to me latest update that is 2.2 is not available till now and till now there is no announcement for the release of this update. Basically this phone is not designed in such a way that it can be used for the air push upgrades, hence the update process will definitely for the standard ROM flash. As I have said that currently I am not having the idea related to that but there are chance that others might know about this update.

Google has just announced the new version of its Android platform and, as often is the uncertainty concerning terminal will receive an update. Regularly update a mobile platform is a positive sign of the dynamism of the team's development and its rapid adaptation to the needs of the mobile market. But at the same time, it can create fragmentation with devices using previous versions, and some frustration among users when they can access the new bride.

The question that usually arises with the arrival of a new version of a mobile OS is: my terminal can he be updated? In the case of Android, the question is even more insistent that the beginnings of the platform will have left a bitter taste in the first users; the rapid availability of new versions of Android is not followed being followed by availability of firmware for their device.

The manufacturer HTC, a leading provider of smartphone Android, has brought a cautious response on its own line. In essence, it states that "if your mobile has been launched this year, we propose a likely upgrade to Froyo Android." While stating that a list be provided later, when updates become available, the manufacturer lists the names of the HTC Desire, and the Droid Incredible EVO 4G and future HTC Droid Incredible as models which will probably be updated .

Not necessarily very reassuring to potential buyers, although not having the latest update does not take advantage of their Smartphone (although some functions facto not available and need to take into account the hardware capabilities Smartphone), but mostly leaves the impression that the duration of interest of a Smartphone Android does not exceed six months for those who appreciate having a terminal with the latest features permitted by the mobile platform.

Sprint has officially announced the Android 2.2 Update Froyo for Sprint HTC EVO 4G and it seems that the update is already emerging on Sprint HTC EVO 4G handsets owners. The update corrects 3.26.651.6 supposedly a number of bugs, and then the 0.3 update and this update should correct those who have downloaded the update 0.3. The update does not take but a few minutes to download and install and is highly recommended.