Thread: Windows Media Player doesn't recognize Aria

Windows Media Player doesn't recognize Aria

My computer system is recognizing the Aria at the time of setting the disk driver and I am able to transfer the music and other documents in my phone without any problem. The only problem I am facing is that windows media player is not able to recognize the phone and hence the bad result is that I am not able to synchronize the music. Is there anyone who can provide the solution for the problem I am facing?

Re: Windows Media Player doesn't recognize Aria

The only thing I can suggest you to for solving the problem that you are facing is to set it to synchronize mode at the time connection it to USB but if that is not working for you then you can use the charge only. If possible then let me know that are you trying to add the music to synchronizing list that is present in the media player or not.

Thanks for the reply that you have given but my friend I have already tried the thing that you are suggesting. The thing I mean is that I have already checked all the three setting but the problem is that nothing is working for me. The only good thing is that I am able to transfer the music directly but not able to transfer the file through the use windows media player.

I am also facing the similar problem, and I have tried to do all my music synchronizing through the use of windows media player and in accordance with the my Moto Z9. The problem is that windows media player is displaying that it requires to connect a phone for synchronizing and it is not recognizing the Aria. It is not thing that I am not able to live without this thing but just thinking getting the thing in the right manner.

According to me you should not give up, I am sure that this will work for you without any kindo of problem; you just need to try till you get the things in right manner. I am saying this because I am using windows media player synchronizing it with my HTC Aria. I am going to look more deep into this thing at the time I am getting the laptop at my home.

Well thanks for the reply and now I am thinking of pulling out my Moto Z9 just for making sure that windows media player will recognize that thing. But if did not that that will be a problem with windows media player that I am using, till then I have to work up with the energy and this thing later. I am just hopping that this is going to work.

If nothing is working for you then it will be better to use DoubleTwist player. It must be confessed, a combination iPhone / iTunes is very handy when it comes to synchronize data. Yes, and precisely the DoubleTwist will offer you more or less the same thing, but for your mobile Android. The application is divided into effect in two tools: a media player to install on his phone and software similar to iTunes for the PC. A truly ideal solution and complete an application instead, as you'll be able to account.