Thread: 5800 memory card disk error

5800 memory card disk error

I am using the Nokia 5800 and I have a Micro SD memory card I formatted my PC, no problem recognized by the latter but not by my Nokia 5800 phone is not recognizing the same because it is not formatted, So I checked and I formatted FAT presence is to be the standard format for mobile device, only the phone still does not use its own system and formatting is not working "Formatting error", how to format my memory so that my phone recognizes the card?

Re: 5800 memory card disk error

It appears as your memory card is corrupted and that is the reason why you are not able to access the memory card through your cell phone. I think you should try to access the memory card with the help of a card reader. Format the memory card once using the card reader and then you will be able to use the card once again on your cell phone hopefully this should fix the problem.

Sounds like your memory card is damaged and hence you need to contact the vendor if the memory card is within the warranty period you will get the replacement. Otherwise ask him to get your memory card checked. if the memory card is damaged you have to purchase a new memory card to get your problem resolved.

I am using a Nokia E63 cell phone i took some pictures on my holiday last month I've viewed holiday picture on my desktop computer without registering, after viewing it i just inserted the other card which was not full, and i got an error message on my camera which states that CARD ERROR more possible to photograph, the desktop no longer recognizes the card but these cards work with the device.

The memory card which you are using seems corrupted and hence i would advice you to get it scanned if possible try to format the memory card so that there is no possibility of a virus infection. Try to use an antivirus such as the Kaspersky Mobile security or the Kaspersky Total security these application wil definitely help you to get this problem resolved.