Thread: Nokia 5230 Customize Contact

Nokia 5230 Customize Contact

I am using the Nokia 5230 which does not respond properly with contact of mine. i am trying to personalize the contact with the photo as well as tones. Whenever i am trying to add the same to contact of mine, getting error: "contact must be in phone memory". I have set the contact into the phone memory only but still getting the same issue. So if any one can then please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5230 Customize Contact

Are you sure that you are running your contact with the phone memory only and not with the Sim memory. To make that sure just open contacts>options>settings>contacts to display>select only 'phone memory'. Now it will onluy display the phone memory contact only. Do the following and work with the issue of yours.

If you are not sure about the working of the Phone memory contact then i will advise you to follow the below given step and after that perform the customization with the contact. Just go through the below given to copy Sim contact to phone memory.
    • Open the Contacts
    • Go to option
    • Select Mark/Unmark
    • Select Mark all
    • Select option again
    • Select Copy
    • Select to Phone memory.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    If you are not sure about the working of the Phone memory contact then i will advise you to follow the below given step and after that perform the customization with the contact. Just go through the below given to copy Sim contact to phone memory.
    • Open the Contacts
    • Go to option
    • Select Mark/Unmark
    • Select Mark all
    • Select option again
    • Select Copy
    • Select to Phone memory.
    Hey thanks a lot as i was wrong my memory is not set to the phone memory and i was just using the Sim Memory to contact which is why i was getting the issue with the customization of the Contact. But after following your suggestion now i am working fine with the customization of the contact. But having one more query just wanted to know which is the best antivirus for Nokia 5230 as i am having doubt regarding virus infection.

As per your query let me tell you that the "Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.0.49" is the best antivirus for the Nokia 5230 which you are looking for. This antivirus is having lots of other feature which are helpful for solving the issue related to virus. Just go through the below given link and see whether it is working for yo or not.
    Antivirus for nokia 5230

I am also having the list of the best antivirus which you have to check out and use the one which you like the most. This is the post related to this forum which you have to check out and see whether it is working for you or not. Just go through the below links for the same.

Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones
    Download Antivirus for Nokia Mobile phone

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same issue then i will advise you to contact the Nokia regarding the issue which you are getting with the same. If your device is under the warranty then it might resolve the issue with the same for free. So visit the nearest store for the same and see whether it is working for you or not.