Thread: HTC Aria Cases

HTC Aria Cases

I am searching for the good quality cases for the HTC Aria mobile phone that I am having. To be more precise I am searching for a nice pouch style case. But the problem is that I am not able to find the cases that suites my requirements. I have tried to search for that thing but there is nothing that I can get, I do not understand that, what is the point in selling the phone without any case?

Re: HTC Aria Cases

I am not saying that you are wrong on that point of having cases for that phone but according to me this phone is not design for keeping it in a case. I am having the same phone and it feels good to hold this phone and it seems that this phone is already present in the case. But then also if you want cases then keep searching for the same.

Yes, you are right on the node of keeping this phone without the use of any case or covering. I also prefer to use this phone without any case. But the case will look like a pocket protector that I can use at the time of travelling. If you ask me the type of cases I will prefer then I will prefer the cases without any belt clip. But till now I have not found any such cases.

I was also searching for the cases for my HTC Aria phone and I have found one case for that and that was Amzer Silicone case but the thing is that review for this on Amazon site is very bad. Hence I have dropped the idea of buying this case. I am just hopping that there will be other manufacture present in the market, and they will launch a better case for this phone.

I have slide my HTC Aria in to an Oakley sunglasses, because this is the only way that through which I can keep this thing away from getting scratched. Normally my phone gets scratches at the time of keeping my phone in pocket and most often it also gets scratches at the time travelling, so it will be better for me to use this for protecting my phone.

I am thinking of buying the clear hard case that will cost me nearly about $17 and it also looks good. But if you want to go for other options then you can go for best buy that is specially for the HTC Aria and that is named as A6366. This case is designed by the company named called Superior Communication. If you consider the design then it is black gel case that will slips on without any problem and above all it will protect the phone very well.

I have bought the Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for my HTC Aria and believe it or not I have got this thing only for $12 without any shipping charges. This thing is fitting nicely on my phone and it is not interfering with any of the functionality of the HTC Aria phone that I am having. Not to mention this case is not conflicting with sound but I am able to hear clear sound because of its design.