Thread: HTC WiFi Connection Issue

HTC WiFi Connection Issue

I have a problem with my HTC Aria when I am connecting it with Wi-Fi connection. From a very long time my Aria device is showing that it’s connected to Wi-Fi, but I am not able access internet. I have to turn on/off the Wi-Fi toggle on the phone to access internet. I checked the ip address on the HTC phone and the router, and they match. I have a air link router running dd-wrt firmware. The signal is not so strong and in between I also lose the signal very offenly. These is a major problem please reply for Wi-Fi connection.

Re: HTC WiFi Connection Issue

I am suffering from the Wi-Fi problem from a long time it seems to be a strange Wi-Fi issue. My phone is able to connect to my free Wi-Fi stations and Wi-Fi station at my residence place. But at many places it is difficult to connect connect and if connects it becomes very much difficult to browse the internet. I was previously using WEP encryption and have also tried removing all encryption. But both of them doesn’t work for me.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

When I actually turn on my wifi I don’t get any response for a connection on it.It don’t shown any of the connection as public/private networks. I have got setting from my friend that is the soft and hard reset, it don’t work at all. I have many problems with the wifi connection if you have any setting of HTC Aria please send it to me or reply on the forum.The HTC seems to have a weak bandwidth so the signal is too weak to connect to the internet. so reply me with the connection setting.

I am using a ZyXEL P-2602HW-D1A Router with the following settings that I have bought few days back. It contains the setting as SSID hidden: no, Firmware: V3.40(AJQ.4) , Security: Static 128-bit WEP, channel:6.These settings are given to me by the company in which I work. My router works very much fine with both my desktop and with my laptop computers however my various mobile phones are the WIFI issues. HTC Desire where I experience that the phones can connect and many download data for a short while but these don’t last for a long time. The connection is very slow.

I have just bought a new HTC desire. The device is working very good but there is only one problem with it that is of with the Wi-Fi. In my university campus Wi-Fi connection works good but the bandwidth speed is very much less we connect to it with using username and password through a proxy I believe. so is there any other option on the desire device that will Allow me to manually change the connection setting, so that I can increase the speed. I also have a iphone which allow us to edit everything when we go to the work phone group ,is HTC has that option if yes reply me.

I have recently bought a S730. For many days it was working properly but from last week it is showing a problem it has become very difficult to access the internet with the Wi-Fi connection. The S730 device connects to the router without any problem and it also provide an ip address too. But when I am trying to access any of the website so it becomes to much difficult job for me. I have set my advanced connection setting to the the router that is Wi-Fi routers. But nothing works for me. So please help me and reply with the solution

I have a huge issue with my HTC Aria when i am connecting with wifi.It shows that it is connected but the phone doesn't connect to the network, i am not able to access to the internet.S703 device connects to the router but doesnot shows the ip address.i have my advanced connection settings to the router that is wifi routers.