Thread: HTC aria won't vibrate for Texts

HTC aria won't vibrate for Texts

I have done all the setting for vibrate on for texting but the problem is that it is not vibrating at all. It is not like that phone is not vibrating at all, it is vibrating perfectly for all the incoming calls but not for any kind of text notification. I have tried all thing things that I can do but unfortunately no result can be seen. Can anyone help me for solving the problem that I am facing?

Re: HTC aria won't vibrate for Texts

Here is the solution for the problem that you are facing, you just need to open the setting by hitting the menu and after that you need to make sure that both the vibrate boxes that are present are checked and one more thing make sure that the received notification is checked. But I am not sure that this will help you t solve the problem that you are facing, but there is chance and you can try this.

Thank you for the reply that you have given and for your information I have set all thing to the vibrate mode but then also it is not vibrating at the time of text notification. If you have any other solution for this problem then I am interested to know about that. I will be waiting for the related reply. While the mean time I will try something else for solving the problem.

I was also facing the same problem that you are having now, that was really annoying and also hindering my usage. So for solving this problem I have taken this phone to the AT&T store, from the place I have bought this phone. They just replace that phone with the new one and now my new phone is working great. I hope this will help someone to solve the problem.

I am not saying that exchanging your phone with new will not solve the problem that you are facing but it will solve the problem only for a short span of time. I am saying this because I have already exchanged my phone, it worked perfectly for more than three months and now it is giving the same problem of not giving the notification of text messages.

On the HTC HD, or the Diamond, it is by default a small vibration when the caller (or messaging ) wins. That may not sound like much, but when there is not tasted it spends more: no need to keep this glued to the ear for the tones. Anyone knows an application that would do that for me on my HTC HD or the HTC Diamond. I will be waiting for the related reply.

I do not know this function Android but have tested it on Windows Mobile on my Omnia, my correspondents wondered why they could hear a foghorn but it was not clear: the function is "basic" on HTC HD) and could be charged for Android. It would be better if this thing would available for free of cost. Any ways this thing is better than the other.