Thread: Nokia 5800 connection error

Nokia 5800 connection error

I want to use my Nokia 5800 express music as a modem with my pc. When i connect my mobile using mobile pc suit it does not connect to the internet it show the message that "connection error cannot connect" or failed to established connection. What should i do to solve this problem? Please help. Thank you

Re: Nokia 5800 connection error

First, make sure that the phone driver is working properly when you connect it through cable and checking the hardware devices such as USB port work properly. Install the pc suite that comes with your Phone(CD). If u do not have pc suite then download the software from the internet. When u finish installing it,connect the phone with the cable and select the pc suit option that appears on your mobile screen. When u select the pc suit option computer is searching for the phone ,if the pc suite found it so it's working now.When the same error is occur again then check the setting of pc suit & make sure that you select the proper network connection.

I think this is something related to the conflicting of the third party application which is causing the issue with the same. The first thing that i will advise you is to soft reset the device of your which will make all the setting to its factory default. to perform the soft reset on the on the device type *#7370# and press green button which will make the soft reset.

I had having the issue with the same which you are going through. I have perform the hard reset on the Nokia phone and issue of mine got resolve. so advising you to perform the same. To perform the hard reset i will advise you to go through the below given step.

• Turn off the Mobile
    • Press and hold *' + '3' + Call
    • Turn on phone

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to go with the firmware update process. If the firmware of your phone is got corrupted then it is obvious to get the problem with the internet connectivity. So connect your phone with the computer and run the Nokia software updater and the update to latest version of the Firmware.

if nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to first contact with the Nokia regarding the same issue. As they are the developer of the device and having the knowledge regarding the issue related to the same so contact them and see whether you are getting any solution for same or not.

As per your issue first thing that i will advise you is to check whether the internet connectivity for the device of yours is set properly or not. Just contact the service provider and ask for the same problem. Create a new account which is having the solution for same. Also check the setting into the device of yours.