Thread: Nokia 5230 keeps crashing

Nokia 5230 keeps crashing

I am having an issue with the Nokia 5230 which keeps crashing when i turn it on and turn On it again. It was working fine till yesterday before installing the software onto it but after the installation of the new antivirus program in the same. I have uninstalled the application but it is still not working with the issue of mine. if any one is having any solution then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5230 keeps crashing

I think that the problem might be with the software which you have installed previously and lost the functionality of the device. I think it is better to soft reset the phone of yours which will set the device of yours to the factory setting. To soft reset the phone of yours i will advise you to use the *#7370# code. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

First of all thanks for the quick response of yours regarding the problem of mine. As i have gone through the replies of yours and let me tell you that i have performed the soft reset of the Phone but the problem is not yet resolved with the same. I am still facing the crashing problem with the device of mine. Need more advise.

If the soft reset for the Nokia 5230 is not working then i think that the hard reset for the device of your might help you with the same. If you wanted to perform the hard reset of the phone then you have to go through the below given link which is having description regarding the hard reset of Nokia phone.
    How to Format Nokia N70 ?

I have gone through the hard reset also but that is also not working for me. I have gone through the link which you have provided to me and let me tell you that it deleted all the data from the phone and but the problem of crashing is still there. I am unable to get rid of it. Do i have to buy the new device? Please help me more to resolve the issue.

One last option that i can advice is to update the firmware of the Nokia 5230 which might got corrupted due to the software conflict and that is why behaving weird. Just download the latest update for the Nokia 5230 firmware from Nokia and install the same. To download the firmware update it is better to use the Nokia software updater.