Thread: HTC Aria not recognizing the car bluetooth

HTC Aria not recognizing the car bluetooth

I have purchased a new HTC Aria phone and when i am scanning any bluetooth device then it is not able to find any devices. I have a VRBT300V for the sun visor in my car and my HTC Aria is not recognizing it. I would love to hear the songs stored on this phone in my car. Please help me if there would be any problem with the settings.

Re: HTC Aria not recognizing the car bluetooth

I think you should check about the bluetooth settings on your phone which might be having some problem while searching the devices to function. I suggest you to remove all the previously detected devices from the list and then turn off the bluetooth and then enable it again and try to search for your car's audio bluetooth.

You should check that your car's bluetooth firmware is compatible with your phone's bluetooth or not. As there might be some incompatibility issue between both the bluetooth devices. I think you need to upgrade the firmware of your car's audio which might solves this problem. But make sure that you are downloading the proper firmware for your car audio.

Problem could be with the bluetooth of your phone itself as it might not be capable to connect with any bluetooth devices. I suggest you to check that about the same problem by trying to connect your phone with the any other phone's bluetooth. As if it can connect an transfer the data by using bluetooth connectivity then there is nothing wrong with your phone's bluetooth.

I have exactly the same problem. My S740 is bluetooth I get on my Opel, impeccable but after a few minutes, my S740 bluetooth off and not restart it without restarting the smartphone. By cons, if I make calls via the Opel DVD90 after, it seems that it does not cut. I'll try to change ROM as then I'll let you know.

Try to go through the following path: Windows menu => setting => Menu => more => Bluetooth and he asks you if you want to enable or you do not your bluetooth yes / yes and then you have 3 tab:
    • the left: that sums up your bluetooth setting (name etc. ..) .
    • the middle one (I do not know what it is ^ ^ ') .
    • and the right one: that allows you to select various options .. like sending a file simply.