Thread: Nokia N95 mobile camera not working

Nokia N95 mobile camera not working

I have Nokia N95 mobile phone and it is not function well. I have upgraded the firmware of the phone and the camera has stopped working. I have no idea what could have caused the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be processed and work well. Hope to get a better solution in order to get the desired change to be processed and work well. the camera should work out well.

Re: Nokia N95 mobile camera not working

The problem could be with the software that you have used to upgrade the firmware. This is the reasons you are not able to work with the camera. So in order to function well it is necessary that you do process well by functioning or getting the desired change to be implemented and work. Reinstall the firmware and then process as needed. It will be better for you and get the issue to be sorted. So do check out and work well that is needed.

You need to check out from Nokia Care support team. They will provide you with the desired help to get sort the issue as needed. Another way through which you can work well that is by upgrading the same that is the firmware which will be better for you and the phone to be worked well. So check out and then process well. As it is been done you can then make the camera to work and function as needed.

You need to set the device to restore factory settings mode. As it is been done you can then check out for the change and make the desired aspect to be worked. It will be better for you and make the desired thing which will be better for you and process as needed. So do check and function well that is needed. It will be better for you to get the change that will be better for you.

Get the latest firmware and make it work well. It will be better for you and process for the same. So do check and function for the same. It will be better for you and process that is needed. Do check out for the same and process well which will be better for you and get it functioned that is needed. So in order to make the implementation do check for the ailment to be worked. It will be better.

I would recommend you to take the device to the customer care and make the desired change to be worked or function. I hope this will let you to get the changes to be processed well and make it work well which will be better for you. So do look out and then get the things to be worked. So make it function that is needed and essential. It wil help.