Thread: HTC Aria bluetooth problem

HTC Aria bluetooth problem

I have recently bought a new HTC Aria mobile phone and i am facing some problems with my phone's bluetooth. Its stays connected with the Bluetooth all the time. I have tried using three different bluetooth headphones but they does not give any sound. But some time they start working surprisingly. Its been just 1 month that i have got this phone.

Re: HTC Aria bluetooth problem

It might happen that the problem would be with the bluetooth device itself as it is working some time and then it does not works suddenly. So i guess there would be full support from the your phone but due to the unsupportive bahavior of your headphone, It wont be able to give any sound. I suggest you to check that same headphones on some other phone.

Check that the bluetooth on your phone is working properly as it might happen that your phone wont be able to stay connected with your headphones due to which you are not able to hear the sound from it consistently. You may check your phone's bluetooth functionality by sending some data from your phone to some other one.

According to me this is apparently normal for bluetooth because it would only be serving to synchronize a headset for example. For file transfer I think you have to download an application via android market but I do not know whether it exists or not. So you must check about the same now and you just have to live with it.

Try to go through the following path: Windows menu => setting => Menu => more => Bluetooth and he asks you if you want to enable or you do not your bluetooth yes / yes and then you have 3 tab so on the left, you would be having your bluetooth setting. And on the right most tab, You would be allowed to select various options like sending a file simply.

I guess there is some application on your phone which might be forcing your phone's bluetooth to stay activated for some purpose and you wont be knowing about the same. I think you can easily solve this issue by uninstalling all the third party application which you have installed on your phone so and then switch off the bluetooth.